A current membership badge must be worn while on the beach, using the lake, when at the ballfield or playground, and when attending the Annual Meeting or any lake function. Members must provide Guest Badges for any of their guests.
- A Boat Medallion – every boat, canoe, kayak or paddleboat left on lake right-of-ways or beaches must be registered with the lake office and have a Lake Tamarack ID on it. Boat mediallions are free with lake membership.
- Membership badge – one is issued for the homeowner, spouse or partner, and unmarried children living with them when the annual dues are paid.
- Guest badge – each guest badge costs $8.00.
- Fishing badge – each fishing badge cost $10.00.
- Please remember that any guest that you invite to fish here must wear a Lake Tamarack Guest Fishing Badge and a NJ fishing license (if the fisherman/woman is over 16).
Annual Dues, Dam Assessment Fees & Payment Options
Learn about different badge types, fees and rules.
How to contact the Lake Tamarack Association.
2019 WATER QUALITY REPORT
View/Download 2019 Water Quality Report as PDF
Please send any photos of the lake events or scenery photos you would like to share and have posted to Natasha.firstname.lastname@example.org.